Research proves that success does not produce happiness, but that happiness and well-being result in greater success.
Happier workers are more productive - to be specific: sales people who have an optimistic mind-set have been found to sell 56% percent more than their pessimistic counterparts; physicians who are in a positive mood before diagnosing a patient ent demonstrate almost three times more intellect and creatve thinking, and are 19% faster in arriving at an accurate diagnosis; students who are happy before taking a math test achieve significantly higher scores than their neutral peers
Based on her self help publications, The Real Secret: , and A Simpler Life, Lucy has created a training or coaching programme for increasing personal and organisational well-being, satisfaction and success. A programme which has tangible effects on the busines bottom line.
“As someone who has been involved in the personal development industry for over 20 years I can honestly say this is one of the best and most dynamic books on personal growth that I have ever read. The steps recommended by Lucy and Annabel and the guidelines given are backed up by real nuts and bolts quality research, science, and experience. This book is so needed.”
Gerard O'Donovan, CEO and Founder - Noble Manhattan Coaching; President, International Institute of Coaching
Tailored to your industry and organisation, a single workshops (2 hours, half-day or full day) or course, will include all or some of:
- A Positive Choice - Happiness is a choice; success doesn’t make you happy, it is happy people who achieve success in every aspect of life. How to become one of them
- Appreciate Yourself - time to get rid of negative self image and replace it with the positive truth.
- Take Control - feel in control at work based on a simple framework for time- and self-management
- Decisions, decisions - learn to make quick and good decisions based on understanding your personal and organisational values
- Route Planning - make your professional and personal plans happen by setting and achieving your goals
- Richer Relationships - one effective way to improve relationships with colleagues, managers, clients and partners
- Drop the Blame - people hurt each other and behave badly at work. The only way to move on is to forgive ourselves and others, through these simple exercises.
- Write Away bad experience – pain, grief even trauma is part of life. If we don’t deal with it, we can be consumed by destructive emotions which affect our work. An incredibly effective way to process problems.
- Smell the Roses - appreciate the positive aspects of your work, colleagues and organisation; learn the art of gratitude – it doubles the pleasure
Also available as lunch-time seminars/discussions, key-note and event speeches, team away/bonding days.
Coaching/mentoring available for executives, managers or individuals on improving personal or workplace wellbeing.
"THE REAL SECRET is a self help book designed for individuals to achieve happiness in their lives. It is written in an easy to understand and methodical way. It empowers the reader to make changes, at their own pace, through well known and new techniques to take control of their life.”
Jenny Sladen, Personal Development Coach, JRS Life Coaching